When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?
Psalm 56:3-4
God is a SAFE place. The Protector. The Rescuer. The Hiding Place. God is our constant. He is always here for us. When we are terrified, He is there. When we are joyous, He is there. When we are saddened, He is there. Through ups and downs, He never fails. Our God is not a feeble, weak God; He is OMNIPOTENT and NEVER CHANGING. Why then would we choose to confide in anyone else if our God is all powerful and always here? We shall not be afraid. He is on our side. He is pulling for us. And if GOD is FOR us, who then can be AGAINST us? There is no competition between man and GOD because man was CREATED BY God. How can the CREATION be greater than the CREATOR? God will ALWAYS prevail. We have nothing to fear. Our God is for us. NO ONE can stand against. Take heart (:
No comments:
Post a Comment