Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous? Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9
Think about being in Joshua’s position… He was to go into the cities and basically destroy everything and everyone in them. God encourages Him by saying be strong and courageous because He’s always with you. No matter where you are, God is also there… Now I want you to think about the cities God is telling you to conquer. He says do NOT be terrified or discouraged. The challenge may be great, but God is GREATER. He’s on your side telling you to go for it, and even though you feel insignificant or incredibly small, you WILL succeed because He made it so. Now I want you to think about the cities you have already conquered. These “cities” are proof of God’s faithfulness. Believe in Him. Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. God is with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment